The Student Reading Curriculum
1. The Equinox, Volume I, Nos. 1-10 by Aleister Crowley and others.
2. 777 (PDF) by Aleister Crowley.
8. The Spiritual Guide (PDF) by Miguel de Molinos.
10. The Goetia of the Lemegeton of Solomon the King (PDF) ed. by Aleister Crowley.
Select libri of foundational interest and import for A∴A∴
- Liber III vel Jugorum
- Liber O vel Manus et Sagittae
- 8th Aether Liber CCCCXVIII
- Liber E vel Excercitiorum
- Liber Porta Lucis sub figurâ X
- Liber Graduum Montis Abiegni
- Liber Librae - The Book of the Balance
- AL (Liber Legis) The Book of the Law sub figurâ XXXI
- An Account of A∴A∴
- Liber LXI vel Causæ
- Liber Collegii Sancti
- Liber Resh vel Helios
- A Syllabus of the Official Instructions of A∴ A∴ Hitherto Published
- Liber AL vel Legis sub figurâ CCXX
- Liber HHH sub figura CCCXLI. CONTINET CAPITULA TRIA: MMM, AAA, ET SSS.
- One Star in Sight
See also @ Hermetic.com: Postcards to Probationers; Editorial in EQ I ii; Curriculum of A∴ A∴ in Appendix I of ABA; Konx Om Pax, written and published during the period when Crowley and GC Jones were developing the A∴A∴ system; and, see the complete collection of literature for the Curriculum and Syllabus in the 93feast.bea.st mirror.
And there is much more at The Libri of Aleister Crowley
Other works of interest
The Thoth Tarot, Astrology, & Other Selected Writings @ Weiser Antiquarian
Published by Teitan Press