"the law of
this is our law
and the joy
of the world." —AL II:2
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." —AL I:40
"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay." —AL I:42-3
"Every man and every woman is a star." —AL I:3
- There is no god but man.
1. Man has the right to live by his own law—
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will:—
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will." —AL I:51
5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.
"the slaves shall serve." —AL II:58
"Love is the law, love under will." —AL I:57
This document © O.T.O.