O.T.O. has been a major part of my life for over a decade now. In that time, I've put forth effort to understand what the Order is and what its underlying purpose might be. No one would reasonably argue with the fact that O.T.O. remains a developing organizationâ€”in several ways, it is still in its infancy.
As O.T.O. continues to develop, I have established a very clear vision for the direction towards which I would like to see it move. Of course, I'm just one member with little to no influence over these matters, except in how they guide my own participation. In terms of the Order, the following statements of willful aspiration comprise my Vision for Ordo Templi Orientis.
- I want initiates to embody their oaths. Not just follow them, like rules, but to really take in their fundamental principles and live them fully.
- I want O.T.O. to be a sanctuary wherein people can Work towards finding their Will with support, encouragement, and celebration from their siblings.
- I want our local bodies to promote robust, productive, and creative communities built upon the fraternal values of Honor, Beneficence, Harmony, Tolerance, and Nobility.
- I want O.T.O., at all levels, to generate many ideas for effectively bringing the Law to as many people as possible, and to inspire them to accept it.
- I want O.T.O. to continue building the organization envisioned in our foundational documents.
I proclaim these willful aspirations proudly and am utterly dedicated to see them manifested fully.