(Under perpetual construction)
Most of Benjamin Rowe's Enochian magick papers can currently be found at the Enochian site linked on the previous page. The papers here are a miscellany, written at various times in the magician's career, for widely varying purposes, and with varying quality. They do not necessarily reflect his current perspective on the matters discussed. Nothing here is entirely useless, but a few might come close.
- Relatively new papers and new additions to this site
- The INRI / IRNI Formula
- Astrological Stuff
- Cabalistic Material
- The Classics of Magick section, with PDF versions of several influential medieval grimoires. Recent additions include The Heiroglyphic Monad, The Fourth Book of Occult Philosophy.
- Angelmas: An Enochian Sacrament in the Featured Papers section.
- Set / Horus -- A first attempt at describing the mythological expression of the INRI formula.
- Tables of Correspondences for the INRI / IRNI Formulas -- with explanatory comments on the various columns.
- Divine Creation and Initiation -- The expression of INRI / IRNI in the processes of initiation.
- The New Aeon: A Consideration of the Astrological Symbolism -- The astrological manifestation of INRI is in the Fixed Cross of the zodiac. This paper examines the social changes that have occurred as a consequence of this cross becoming dominant in the precession of the equinoxes.
- Site 5
- The Book of the Archer -- An astrologically-based method of self-initiation.
- The Zodiacal Round -- Short meditations on the zodiac as a creative cycle.
- The New Aeon: A Consideration of the Astrological Symbolism -- See above.
- Site 4
- Site 5
- Medieval Social Structure and Achad's Tree of Life
- Supplement to Sepher Sephiroth, Part 1 -- A large collection of Hebrew words and phrases not found in Crowley's Sepher Sephiroth. Includes god-names and angelic names from 777, significant phrases from Liber AL, much more.
- Supplement to Sepher Sephiroth, Part 2 -- All the words of Sepher Sephiroth or the above supplement that have a different value when the "final" values of Hebrew letters at the ends of words are used.
- The Word -- A short paper written for a multi-author project that never got off the ground.
- On the Value of Silence -- A PODnet post discussing the subject.
- Concerning the Abyss -- Another PODnet discussion.
- The Illusion of the Abyss -- A magazine article describing the process of transcendence as the author experienced it.
- A letter to Brother Blue concerning the Men in Black, the Dweller on the Threshold, and magickal attacks.
- Jerry's New Book -- a review of The Angels' Message to Humanity, by Gerald Schueler.
Recent material has been moved to the Enochian Magick Papers page.