William Wynn Wescott (17 December 1848—30 July 1925) was a co-founder of The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Supreme Magus of the Rosicrucian Society, and Master of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge.
The Writings of William Wynn Westcott
- The Hermetic Arcanum of Penes Nos Unda Tagi (Jean d’Espagnet)
- The Divine Pymander of Hermes Trismegistus
- Enquiry into the Hermetic Art
- Æsch Mezareph
- Somnium Scipionis
- Chaldaæn Oracles of Zoroaster
- Euphrates, or The Water of the East
- Egyptian Magic (see Egyptian Magic by Florence Farr)
Elsewhere on The Hermetic Library
Also, read more about the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn in the Golden Dawn Library including the cipher manuscript and more.