Hakim Bey and Ontological Anarchy
The Writings of Hakim Bey
The Writings of Peter Lamborn Wilson
- Commentary: Temporary Autonomous Zones by Andrei Codrescu — NPR, July 16, 2003.
Information relating to Wilson / Bey himself
- A telephone interview with Hakim Bey conducted by Mordecai Watts
- Hakim Bey Talks with users of Public Netbase — March 18,1995
- Peter Lamborn Wilson Interview Part 1 of 2: On Islam — December 2005
- In Conversation with Hakim Bey — December 2010, an interview for e-flux about several topics, including art, which is illustrated by images of several mixed media works by Hakim Bey.
For those interested in some of Hakim Bey’s spirituality, here are several Moorish documents written by Hakim Bey:
Resources and reference around the Moorish Orthodox Church of America and Prophet Noble Drew Ali elsewhere at the Hermetic Library:
- The Holy Koran of The Moorish Science Temple of America, a foundational document by Noble Drew Ali.
- The History and Catechism of the Moorish Orthodox Church of America (MOCA)
- Divine Warning By The Prophet Noble Drew Ali, read at the end of every meeting
Moorish documents by other writers:
- An important relevant essay by Henri Corbin: Mundus Imaginalis