Other works of interest for Crowley research by other authors
Articles and Essays
Crowley and Chess
Aleister Crowley and Fernando Pessoa playing chess in Lisbon, 1930
Crowley’s influence on Gardnerian Wicca
- A True History of Witchcraft by Allen Greenfield
- The Wiccan “Great Rite”—//Heiros Gamos// in the Modern West by Samuel Wagar
- Wicca and OTO, a post to alt.magick by Bill Heidrick
- The Influence of Aleister Crowley upon “Ye Bok of ye Art Magical” by Roger Dearnaley
- Gardner, Crowley and the OTO, a thread on alt.religion.wicca.moderated
- A New and Greater Pagan Cult: Gerald Gardner & Ordo Templi Orientis by Rodney Orpheus
- Crafting The Art Of Magic: A Critical Review, Section 7: Gardner's texts & “sources” by D. Hudson Frew
- BOOK REVIEW: Crafting the Art of Magic: 1939-1964. A History of Modern Witchcraft by Aiden Kelly, reviewed by Kathy Fleck in the Thelema Lodge Calendar for January 1992 e.v.
- The Sources of the Charge of the Goddess by Ceisiwr Serith
- From Man to Witch: Gerald Gardner 1946-1949 PDF by Morgan Davis
- The Charge of the Goddess: Listen to the Words of Leland and Crowley by Sorita d’Este
Ordo Templi Orientis, O.T.O., and the O.T.O. Lamen design are registered trademarks of Ordo Templi Orientis.
All copyrights on Aleister Crowley material are held by Ordo Templi Orientis. This site is not an official O.T.O. website, and is neither sponsored by nor controlled by Ordo Templi Orientis.
The text of this Aleister Crowley material is made available here only for personal and non-commercial use. This material is provided here in a convenient searchable form as a study resource for those seekers looking for it in their research. For any commercial use, please contact Ordo Templi Orientis.