Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
These ceremonies were all devised by Dionysos Thriambos. Unless otherwise indicated, they have no official sanction from the Gnostic Catholic Church.
- A Liturgy of the Word of the Law ("Liturgy 93"): A non-sacramental ritual for Thelemic ecclesia. This ceremony was performed at the O.T.O. National Conference in Akron in 1997 e.v., and has seen repeated use at Circle of Stars Sanctuary.
- Alternate Anthem for the Gnostic Mass: This anthem is approved by the Universal Patriarch for use in the Gnostic Mass within the parameters of Liber XV.
- Ante-Mass Ritual: This short ritual is designed to precede the Gnostic Mass.
- Assassins' Mass: A recontextualization of the canonical ritual of the Gnostic Mass. The operations of the Mass are viewed through the lens of Ismaili mysticism.
- Baptismal Exhortation: For use in ceremonies of adult baptism in Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica.
- Animal Benediction: A short ceremony for blessing pets and other domestic animals.
- Dedications for Mass Weapons: Incantations suited to the purpose.
OTHER COMMUNAL MAGICK
- Feasts of the Cross-Quarters: Non-EGC Thelemic eucharists.
- The Alchemical Wedding of Ra-hoor-khuit: A ceremony to celebrate the Feast for the Third Day of the Writing of the Book of the Law.
- Dedication of the Forth-Speaker: For the Cult of Hoor in H.T.H.
- Bloody Creation: For the Cult of Hoor in H.T.H.
- Angelic Phoenix: An Enochian version of the Mass of the Phoenix.
- Elemental Invocations: Five pentagram rituals from the Barking God Project.
- Planetary Invocations: Seven hexagram rituals from the Barking God Project.
- N.O.X. Litany: An analytical formula, being B\G\P\ 34/1.
- Cry of the Hawk: The prayer is one of Crowley's revisions of the Christian Pater Noster, from The Book of Lies. I added ritual gestures to flesh it out into a devotional ritual. (This version has been superseded in my own work by B\G\P\ 34/2.)
- Lunar Adorations: B\G\P\ 34/18.
- A Puissant Ritual: A private ceremony for two officers.
- Furnace of Ecstasy: An exercise in dyadic mysticism.
Love is the law, love under will.
— fileinfo: path: '../hermetic.com/dionysos/ceremonies.htm' created: 2016-03-15 modified: 2016-03-15 …