ORIGINAL ESSAYS AND PROPAGANDA
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The following essays and tracts are all by Dionysos Thriambos. Many of them originally appeared in The Scarlet Letter. Some have been revised for currency.
THELEMA AND GENERAL TOPICS
- Dionysos' Religion: Originally a set of posts on the Adult Christianity message board.
- 93 y'all: A brief discussion of the summary of the Law of Thelema.
- Apatheism, Allognosticism, and the American Religious Landscape: An argument for the religious fitness of Thelema and New AEon Gnosticism.
- Aeons Beyond the Three: The precession of the Aeons, before Isis and after Horus.
- The Utility of the Bible to the Student of Thelema: Biblical allusions in Thelemic magick.
- When Is a Pagan Not a Pagan?: Reflections on the relationship between paganism and Thelemic Gnosticism.
- Esoteric Geometry: The vesica pescis, right triangle, and hyperbola.
- No American Flag: Remarks on patriotism in the U.S.A.
ECCLESIA GNOSTICA CATHOLICA
AND CIRCLE OF STARS SANCTUARY
- The Sacramental Pentad: A systemization of sacraments for EGC.
- Thelemic Catholicism: Analogies between EGC and its Old Aeon “stepmother.”
- Church Every Sunday: The how and why of Dionysos' frequent churchgoing.
- Phylogeny of Modern Gnosticism: An evolutionary map of Gnostic churches in the XIXth and XXth Centuries e.v.
- Gnostic Catholic Temple in the Clouds: A (presently) imaginary space for ecclesiastical Work.
- Sovereignty of Marriage: Philosophy regarding marital sanctions and authorities.
THE GNOSTIC MASS
AND RELATED FORMULAE
- A First Look at the Gnostic Mass: A primer on participating as a congregant in the church's ritual.
- Conditions for Eucharistic Magick: A homily on chastity, fasting, and aspiration.
- Waves of Aethyr, Houses of the Sun: The horary consideration in the thaumaturgy of the Gnostic Mass.
- Sacred Weapons of the Mass: An overview of the principal ritual implements involved in the Gnostic Mass.
- The Gnostic Mass as Biological Allegory: A speculative reading, with caveats.
- One Mass, Four Worlds: Qabalistic readings of Gnostic Mass arrangements.
- An Astral Account of the Gnostic Mass: Idiosyncratic notes on subtle phenomena.
- Apocalyptic Symbolism in the Gnostic Mass: Some correlations and correspondences.
- Magick of the //Urpflanze//: Study of a formula extrapolated from an incantation of the Priest in the Gnostic Mass.
- Reflections on "Thou Who art": Regarding the Office of the Anthem in the Gnostic Mass.
- The Thelemic Tersanctus of the Gnostic Mass: AGIOS AGIOS AGIOS IAW as a ritual and magical formula.
- Advice for Deacons: An entire manual of diaconal technique, written when I was the Deacon from Hell, Dionysus Soter. The text includes a foreword by Sabazius X , and was formatted by Fr. Sharash. The file is in Adobe Acrobat format, and requires the (free) Acrobat Reader software for viewing and printing. The following topics are addressed:
- Dimensions of the Diaconate
- Temple Stewardship
- Direction of the People
- Direction of the Children
- The Calendar
- The Collects
- Miscellaneous Innovations and Controversies
BORN EVERY MINUTE: (Off-site) Lodge master's columns in The Scarlet Letter.
Love is the law, love under will.
— fileinfo: path: '../hermetic.com/dionysos/essays.htm' created: 2016-03-15 modified: 2016-03-15 …