RESEARCHES AND RECREATIONS
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
These documents contain pertinent historical information–or humor–regarding the Gnostic Catholic Church, Ordo Templi Orientis, or Dionysos' personal symbolic interests.
ON THE GNOSTIC MASS AND GNOSTIC CHURCHES
- A Masonic Glossary of the Gnostic Mass: Technical terms from Liber XV, as understood in late 19th and early 20th century Freemasonry.
- Creeds of Gnostic Churches: Creeds of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica (Crowley), glise Catholique Gnostique (Bricaud), and glise Gnostique (Doinel).
- Greater Feasts of Gnostic Saints: A calendar reference for E.G.C.
- The Powers of the Priests: From The Sacerdotal Mystery by Saint Alphonse Louis Constant
- Sipping Vodka: A reworking of an old joke.
ON INITIATORY FRATERNITIES
- Pre-Crowley Pronunciamenti: Dionysos' original translations into English of papers by Theodor Reuss and Carl Kellner.
- An Account of O.T.O.: By the Chevalier de Seingalt, now revised and rewritten in the Universal Cipher.
- A Speculative Brother: Masonic site annex
- //The Book of Dzyan//: Dionysos' review of the book introduced and edited by Tim Maroney.
- Two Reviews: Yarker and Crowley's reactions to The Apocalypse Unsealed by James M. Pryse.
- Masonic Book Reviews: In the “Speculative Brother” annex.
ON THE GOD DIONYSOS
- How the Sun-God Was Born: From James Morgan Pryse's Adorers of Dionysos
- Dionusos: From Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry (XXVIII)
- Crosses & Circles: Qabalistic Conjunctions and Circuits
- Cocksuckers Are the Elect of Christ: A sermon by Rev. Don Thomas, along a theme suggested by Le Chevalier Clement de Saint Marq.
- Lecture of the Barking God Project: Catechetical instructions.
Love is the law, love under will.
— fileinfo: path: '../hermetic.com/dionysos/research.htm' created: 2016-03-15 modified: 2016-03-15 …