TRADITIONS ANTECEDENT TO NEW AEON GNOSTICISM
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The following texts are grouped under headings that are in no way comprehensive. Thelema is aggressively syncretic, and incorporates influences from traditions as diverse as Islam, Buddhism, Satanism, and 19th-century Continental philosophies of will, in addition to those listed. Similarly, entries under each heading only address the limited topics specified, and do not exhaust the relevance of the traditions to New Aeon Gnosticism.
- Pre-Crowley Pronunciamenti: Original translations into English of papers by Theodor Reuss and Carl Kellner.
- An Account of O.T.O.: By the Chevalier de Seingalt, now revised and rewritten in the Universal Cipher.
- A Masonic Glossary of the Gnostic Mass: Technical terms from Liber XV, as understood in late 19th and early 20th century Freemasonry.
- Moral Geometry: From a French degree lecture translated by John Yarker.
- Masonic Book Reviews: A wide assortment, reviewed from an initiated perspective.
- Hebrew Temple Sequence: An outline of the Biblical narrative, pertinent to Masonic mysteries.
- [untitled]: An emblematic poem.
- The Utility of the Bible to the Student of Thelema: Biblical allusions in Thelemic Magick.
- The Powers of the Priests: From The Sacerdotal Mystery by Saint Alphonse Louis Constant
- Thelemic Catholicism: Analogies between EGC and its old-aeon “stepmother.”
- Revelation Reviewed: Yarker and Crowley's reactions to The Apocalypse Unsealed by James M. Pryse.
- Drudgery Divine: T Polyphilus reviews the book by Jonathan Z. Smith.
- Apocalyptic Symbolism in the Gnostic Mass: Some correlations and correspondences.
- Euhemerism is Superstition: Aslan v. Jesus, by golly.
- Cocksuckers Are the Elect of Christ: A sermon by Rev. Don Thomas, on a theme suggested by Le Chevalier Clement de St Marq.
- A Phylogeny of Modern Gnosticism: An evolutionary map of Gnostic churches in the XIXth and XXth centuries e.v.
- Creeds of Gnostic Churches: Creeds of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica (Crowley), Eglise Catholique Gnostique (Bricaud), and Eglise Gnostique (Doinel).
- The Moon Under Her Feet: The contribution of Anna Kingsford.
- The Visible Object: Virtuous idolatry and Hermetic mysteries.
- Aeons Beyond the Three: The precession of the aeons, before Isis and after Horus.
- Formula Delta: A classical Hermetic ritual rendered into English verse by T Polyphilus.
- The Book of Dzyan: T Polyphilus' review of the book introduced and edited by Tim Maroney.
- When is a Pagan Not a Pagan?: Reflections on the relationship between paganism and Thelemic Gnosticism.
- How the Sun-God Was Born: From James Morgan Pryse's Adorers of Dionysos.
- Dionusos: From Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry (XXVIII).
- The Triumph of the Moon: Ronald Hutton's book reviewed by T Polyphilus.
Love is the law, love under will.