Watchtower Pentagram Ritual
By Michael Osiris Snuffin (2002)
I started working on this ritual in the Fall of 2001 when I first started reworking the Enochian system. This final version was developed and tested in the Summer of 2002. I have used it primarily as a general temple opening ritual for Watchtower evocation. I have also used it as a daily ritual for a short time. In this regard, the WPR “banishes” by flooding the circle with Elemental energy, bringing everything within to a higher frequency. The effects of long-term daily use have not yet been tested.
1. Stand in the center of the circle, facing East. Vibrate EXARP. HCOMA. NANTA. BITOM.
2. Clasp the hands upon the breast and vibrate EHNB.
3. Move to the East and trace the invoking pentagram of Active Spirit, vibrating EXARP.
Trace the Invoking Pentagram of Air, vibrating OROIBAHAOZPI.
Draw King sigil (T with four Yods), vibrating BATAIVAH. Salute with Air Sign.
4. Move to the West and trace the invoking pentagram of Passive Spirit, vibrating HCOMA.
Trace the invoking pentagram of Water, vibrating MPHARSLGIAOL.
Draw King sigil (Cross with b 4 6 b), vibrating RAAGIOSL. Salute with Water Sign.
5. Move to the North and trace the invoking pentagram of Passive Spirit, vibrating NANTA.
Trace the invoking pentagram of Earth, vibrating MORDIALHCTGA.
Draw King sigil (Cross of Elements), vibrating ELDPRNAA. Salute with Earth Sign.
6. Move to the South trace the invoking pentagram of Active Spirit, vibrating BITOM.
Trace the invoking pentagram of Fire, vibrating OIPTEAAPDOCE.
Draw King sigil (Sun of 12 rays), vibrating ICZHIHAL. Salute with Fire Sign.
7. Complete the circle and return to the center.
8. Say “For about me stand the Watchtowers, and within me is the Palace of Spirit.”
9. Repeat the Column of Spirit (parts 1-2).
Copyright © 2010 Michael Osiris Snuffin
back to MAIN
— fileinfo: path: '../hermetic.com/osiris/watchtowerpentagram.htm' created: 2016-03-15 modified: 2016-03-15 …
All material copyright © 2010 Michael Osiris Snuffin