Thelema Coast to Coast #42: June 27, 2007
On this podcast:
- Opening music: Invocation of the Barbarous Names by Phosphoros
- Opening remarks
- Listener feedback
- Interview with William Kiesel of Ouroboros Press
- Discussion with Keith418 about Hegelian concept on the master and slave relationship and its application to Thelema
- Interview with David Jones about the Enochian system and in particular the four elemental tables
- Closing Music: The Four Horsemen by Aphrodite’s Child.
Total Running Time: 2:08:15
File Size: 58.7MB
POSTED BY JLCROW ON 06.27.07 @ 11:30 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the Enochian interview, and await the next. May I request some more Goetic material? Surprise thou us.
BY MADSCI78 ON 07.05.07 12:57 PM
93 John from Templum Babalonis,
We would like to commend you on your outspokenness and willingness to stand for your principles regarding Thelema and the O.T.O. You should wear it as a badge of courage that you kicked out of the O.T.O. for pursuing your Will; perhaps a beautiful irony when viewed from a certain perspective.
As I'm sure you know, there is no direct Magickal training in the O.T.O. to support the candidate's journey through his or her initiations. There is only a vague religious homogenization which poorly mirrors Christianity at best. Such a system is never in any danger of producing sincere adepts, especially Thelemic ones.
Support in Spirit~
In Nomine Babalon et Vox Sanctae Meretricis
BY EMISSARY ON 08.19.07 1:31 PM